Now that I’m done with the blogging challenge I don’t really have plans for future blogs posts. In my blog I didn’t really show creativity but I did use lots of pictures of thing that were relevant to my blog. So I’m probably going to show more creativity in my future post if I decide to do more on the blog.
I was in all of the challenges but I didn’t complete them all for example the holiday festive week 7. During this time period I wrote 9 post, 2 pages, also received 8 comments from people who read my blog 1 of them was from a pier, 4 was from people I don’t know , 2 was me 1 fixing a mistake I made the 2nd was replying to a comment, and the last 1 came from my teacher. The post I enjoyed the most was the post about “The Legend of Zelda sires” because I was fun learning about one of my favorite franchises.
This is for the third week blogging challenge. We had to make an image so I chose to do a logo.
I made my logo with a Triforce from one of my all-time favorite games series called “The Legend of Zelda”. I created my logo with the logo maker it was a nice experience to make one of the many logos, I saw as a when I was younger.
- The Legend of Zelda (1986/NES)
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1988/NES)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (1992/SNES)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (1993/GB)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998/N64)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask (2000/N64)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (2000/GBC)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (2000/GBC)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords (2001/GBA)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2003/GCN)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (2004/GBA)
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (2005/GCN)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006/GCN/Wii)
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (2007/NDS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (2009/NDS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011/Wii)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013/3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (2015/3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017/Nintendo Switch/Wii U)
- The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening (2019/Nintendo Switch) *remake*
These are poem about caparing life and video game’s the slide is by Chris Bussey.
<title>Praticeing with HTML</title>
<body>Html is the system you use when your making a site
<p>The site taught me a lot of tricks with html.</p>
<a hredf=”https://www.w3schools.com“>This is a link</a>
- Write the comment like how you would write a letter to a friend.
- Complement, add new info, or ask a question about their writing.
- You shouldn’t reveal personal info like address password or phone numbers.
- Try to correct your grammar, spelling, and spacing. Make sure you read over it to find and correct your mistakes.
I created my blogging avatar using Cartoonify.
I made my avatar based of my uncle because I am inspired by him. I did his hair the way my uncle usually does it, also with the beard. My uncle has inspired me my whole life because I grew up away from my dad and sometimes my mom. So he was one of the many people who raised me since I have been moving around my entire life.
Video games have been around since the early 1970s. The fist video game was pong a video game based off of ping pong. The first commercial arcade video game, Computer Space by Nutting Associates, was introduced in 1971 which was made in 1972, Atari introduced Pong to the arcades. But since then games have gotten very popular online and offline. For example Zelda, Halo, and Mario are one of the many popular games out there.